Imperial College Executive Education’s Sustainability Leadership Programme will provide managers and leaders with the methods and the mindset to help them to create a sustainability plan with real impact for their business.
In this programme, they will learn how to run a sustainable business and promote a corporate culture that prioritises social responsibility.
This 15-week online programme draws on expertise from Imperial College Business School faculty, industry experts, and case studies. The learning will be delivered in 12 modules including:
- The environmental impacts of business
- The social impacts of business
- Assessments and operations
- Sustainable business model innovation
- The role of technology in supporting innovation
- Sustainable business strategies
- The role of finance and integrated reporting
- Purpose-driven leadership and incentive systems for sustainability
- Organisational culture change and the purpose of the organisation
- Stakeholder integration in governance
- The purpose-driven flourishing enterprise
- Leading ecosystem change
Participants will experience live online teaching sessions, video lectures, interactive activities and assignments whilst receiving personal support from a dedicated Learning Team. Upon successful completion participants will finish the programme prepared to implement their learnings, and with a verified Digital Certificate from Imperial College Business School Executive Education.
Imperial College Executive Education Discount Offer for PBEC
To avail of this offer please contact Jose Rosario, Client Relationship Manager: email@example.com