Join PBEC on our live virtual panel “The Centrality of Green Growth”
Nov 30th 09:45 AM – 10:30 AM HKT(+08:00)
The industrial revolution and its demand for energy polluted local regions yet it is a global problem, seemingly intractable: Often the larger a nation’s population, the more it pollutes. How are Asian nations going to meet the demands for a greener world while maintaining COVID awareness? And, conversely, what is Asia’s impact on global green growth?
Confirmed panel speakers:
- Bo Inge Andersson, President, Yazaki North and Central America, Europe and Africa, USA
- Hang Dao, Advisor, Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA), Vietnam
- Dalip Dua, Chairman, Krishna Hydro Projects, India
- Camille Levy, Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific and China – Steam Power, GE Power
- Francis Schortgen, Professor, University of Mount Union, USA
- Michael Walsh, Secretary General, PBEC, Hong Kong
Learn more: Horasis Asia website
PBEC members can kindly register here
Please enter HORASISASIA2020VIP as PBEC member promo code.