Tan Sri Dr. Lim Wee Chai is pleased to host the 1st PBEC Roundtable of 2020. The meeting will be a combination of a physical meeting and webex live video conference dial in for members to join remotely.
Please find the proposed agenda timing as below:
Monday 16th March 2020
Top Glove Tower No.16
Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam
Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
2:00pm Arrival of guest at Top Glove Tower Lobby
2:10pm Top Glove Tour commences
2:40pm All PBEC attendees to be at Top Glove Tower Boardroom at Level 21
2:45pm Top Glove Corporate Video followed by a corporate presentation
3:05pm Michael Walsh CEO PBEC & Tan Sri Dr. Lim welcome remarks
3:15pm Achim Schmillen Senior Economist World Bank Digital Economy briefing
3:25pm PBEC Roundtable dialogue with attendees
3.55pm Adelena Chong Chief Representative Malaysia Updates & Closing Remarks
4:00pm Photos which concludes the PBEC Roundtable
- Welcome remarks PBEC CEO Michael Walsh
- Get to know our members: Top Glove Chairman Tan Sri Lim
- Roundtable discussion on latest business sentiment, trends & observations
- Challenges and opportunities ahead for Malaysia
- Closing – Chapter Action items Adelena Chong PBEC Malaysia Chief Representative
Tan Sri Lim Wee-Chai
Chairman of Top Glove
RSVP email@example.com if you wish to attend. Limited places. Deadline Friday 13th March 2020.
PBEC members have priority and strictly no media.