In conjunction with the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership – University of Cambridge
7-9th JULY 2020
plus July 10th optional for House of Lords luncheon*
TUESDAY 7th JULY 2020
- Arrive London Heathrow Airport AM and pick-up transfer to Cambridge arranged and check-in to hotel.
- Afternoon tea at Cambridge University with leading academics from the field of sustainability.
- Evening free to explore the city of Cambridge.
WEDNESDAY 8th JULY 2020
- Morning seminar at Cambridge Science Park with business leaders from the field of sustainability.
- A networking luncheon.
- Site visits to world leading companies who are part of the “Cambridge Phenomenon” during the afternoon.
- Evening dinner arranged at Cambridge University.
THURSDAY 9th JULY 2020
- Lectures and meetings with the Cambridge University’s Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) in the AM.
- Followed by a networking luncheon with members of the CISL Network.
- The CISL network is made up of 8,000 senior leaders representing business, the public sector and civil society from every industry and on every continent.
- Visit https://www.cisl.cam.ac.uk/ for further details with a view to continue a flexible online sustainability and leadership course over the following weeks and months to develop a bespoke programme suited to an individual’s requirements.
- Finish early afternoon for check-out and transfers to Airport or London.
FRIDAY 10th JULY 2020 (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
- Hotel pick-up AM.
- Luncheon at the House